View I Have Pain In My Lower Back And Down My Right Leg UK

View I Have Pain In My Lower Back And Down My Right Leg UK. Medical treatments can help if your doctor says you have a condition like leg cramps, blood clots, or issues with the nerves. Gets real bad,(when i put weight on left leg) then can mine is on my right side.

Back pain and leg numbness
Back pain and leg numbness from www.chiropractic-help.com
Disc disease, some pinch nerves, arthritis and bulging disc but it was never getting worse and worse. It aggravates pain in the back instead of relieving it. .causing pain in your low back, on one side of your buttock and or down the back of your leg.

I had 3 herniated discs from dig.disc disease.

With neurosurgeon and go from there. Gets real bad,(when i put weight on left leg) then can mine is on my right side. You may have an ovarian cyst if you are a woman. Pain in the back of your heel and lower calf.

Komentar

Postingan Populer